Are you able to guess answers of RES 334 Week 5 Final Project REIT Structures very easily without having any confusion in your mind? If the answer is no then you have reached to the right online learning portal that helps its students to answers all the questions quickly and easily. Uop E Tutors has always tried to make study material as easy as possible.
RES 334 Week 5 Final Project REIT Structures -
- Explain the different REIT structures that exist and how they have progressed. (E.g. paper clipped, stapled, equity, upreit, downreit and mortgage REITs). What has caused the shifts and what shifts do you anticipate for the future?
- Are REITs a good alternative to physical ownership of real estate? Make sure to discuss the implications of both investments and fully explore the impact these investments may have on the diversification of a portfolio.
- Are the appraisal methods addressed an optimal way to price real estate? What are the benefits and potential pitfalls of these?
- Mortgage securities: Explain what went wrong with the mortgage securities market between 2006 and 2009. What were the driving forces? Why were so many subprime mortgages created and how did these mortgages get re-sold in the secondary securities market?
- Foreclosure: Select a state in the US and study the foreclosure process. Address the legal issues, process issues, consumer and lender protection issues, and how the real estate market is (or was) impacted in the state during periods of unusual foreclosure activity. Conduct an analysis of alternatives to foreclosure address costs and potential savings for the borrower and lender.”
- Must be 8-10 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis and includes an overview of the research conceptualization and a self-reflection.
- Must use at least 5 scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.