OPS 571 Week 5 Quiz -
1. Which is the international standard for quality management for automotive industry suppliers of production parts, materials, and services?
2. ISO 9000 is primarily concerned with what type of quality management standards?
3. What is a reason that a company may pursue ISO9000 certification?
4. What forms of ISO 9000 certification is the final requirement before a company may be registered and recorded as having achieved ISO 9000 status?
5. Who is responsible for performing the first party certification audit for a supplier firm?
6. What is one analytical tool common to all quality improvement programs?
7. An opportunity flow diagram would best fit in which DMAIC category?
8. What is the certification when a qualified national or international standards body or similar certifying agency audits and certifies that a company is ISO 9000compliant?
9. A fishbone diagram might be found in which DMAIC category?
10. What is the international quality management standard for quality management and assurance that is primarily concerned with quality of air, water, and soil?