MKT 571 Final Exam 2016 17 University of Phoenix With solved 51 Questions and Answers
Boost your MKT 571 Final Exam preparation. Get revision notes, mind maps, test series and much more for MKT 571 Final Exam University of Phoenix, MKT 571 Final Exam 51 Questions and Answers, MKT 571 Final Exam Answers and MKT 571 Final Exam 2016-17. The syllabus of MKT 571 Final Exam is a perfect blend of easy and difficult topics. Our Courses match your requirements to fulfill your needs. At Uop E Tutors, you can choose from a wide range of exciting courses with flexible options so you can decide how you study. We provide easy access options to join Uop E Tutors.
Explore your knowledge of MKT 571 Final Exam from Uop E Tutors
Which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income, prices, savings, and credit that affect the company?
Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers. For example, when a shopper purchases new shoes, he or she expects the shoes to cover his or her feet and allow him or her to walk unobstructed. This is an example of what level in the consumer-value hierarchy?
- Core benefit
- Pure tangible product
- Basic product
- Potential benefit
Click on MKT 571 Final Exam and download MKT 571 Final Exam Answers Free
What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing?
- Regular prices
- Price adaptation
- Altered pricing
- Fixed pricing
A company can learn a great deal by analyzing the degrees of brand loyalty. For example, ________ can show the firm which brands are most competitive with its own.
- hard-core loyals
- split loyals
- shifting loyals
Find the MKT 571 Final Exam right here MKT 571 Final Exam 2016
Marketers need to identify the hierarchy of attributes that guide consumer decision making in order to understand different competitive forces and how these various sets get formed. This process of identifying the hierarchy is called ________.
- market valuation
- market estimation
- brand association
- market partitioning
Which of the following is a strategy that uses the manufacturer’s sales force, trade promotion money, or other means to induce intermediaries to carry, promote, and sell the product to end users?
- Strategic plan
- Lock strategy
- Push strategy
- Pull strategy
What are the four characteristics of a marketing audit?
- Simple, unique, randomly, and exclusive
- Announced, semi-annually, dependent, and perpetual
- Comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic
- Dependent, non-comprehensive, quarterly, and unannounced
MKT 571 Final Exam paper here MKT 571 Final Exam University of Phoenix
ABC Technology is nearing completion on their product and market research has discovered a competitor is also close to launching a similar product. ABC has decided launch before their competition, this is called ________.
- first entry
- parallel entry
- late entry
- early entry
What can enhance the value of Web-based shopping experiences to serve as personal shopping assistants or Web-site guides?
Complete MKT 571 Final Exam Answers right here MKT 571 Final Exam 51 Questions
Through its cutting-edge point-of-sale inventory, management technology, and highly efficient shipping practices, Wal-Mart is able to keep its inventory expenditure extremely low and to pass these savings on to consumers in the form of low prices. Wal-Mart’s strategy is best described as ________.
- Overall cost leadership
- market development
- integrative growth
If the Ford GT is designed to accelerate to 50 miles per hour within 10 seconds, and every Ford GT coming off the assembly line does this, the model is said to have high ________.
- conformance quality
Which control should periodically reassess its approach to the marketplace with a good marketing audit?
- Marketing control
- Ethical control
- Performance control
- Strategic control
Want to see the complete MKT 571 Final Exam..?? Click MKT 571 Final Exam
What is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, and psychological benefits customers expect from a given market offering because of the product, service, people, and image?
- Total management benefit
- Complete marketing benefit
- Total customer benefit
- Ultimate service benefit
With ________ as a target market strategy, the firm concentrates on serving many needs of a particular customer group.
- market specialization
- product specialization
- selective specialization
- single-segment concentration
Which of the following can induce a firm to expand into the international arena?
- A saturated foreign market
- Cater to a domestic mass market
- High income level of domestic consumers
- A saturated domestic market
Whole MKT 571 Final Exam solutions right here MKT 571 Final Exam 2015
The effect of exposures on audience awareness depends on the following three factors:
- space, communication, and advertisements
- reach, frequency, and impact
- distance, timing, and focus
- height, length, and width
2Wheels conducts exhaustive customer surveys to discover customer preferences and attitudes towards the brand. Sally uses cluster analysis to classify the data and help the company determine the trends in the information. Sally is using the technique of ________.
- data marketing
- data governance
- data accumulation
- data mining
A music school in Boyles Height, LA, specializes in teaching the guitar and the violin. After a spurt in growth and a few successful years, the school is experiencing a slowdown in sales and stability in its profits due to an increase in competition. The school is in the ________ stage of its life cycle.
MKT 571 Final Exam on here just a click away Marketing 571 Final Exam Answers
A firm must know where to position its product based on price and ________.
- promotional efforts
The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda________.
What type of control focuses on measuring a company’s products territories, customer groups, segments, trade channels, and order sizes to help expand or eliminate any products or marketing activities?
Want MKT 571 Final Exam details? Download now MKT 571 Final Exam
Another basis for decision-making is referred to as ________.
- ethical practices
- situational ethics
- ethical dilemmas
- correct ethics
BMW's "The ultimate driving machine," American Express' "Don't leave home without it," New York Times' "All the news that's fit to print," and AT&T's "Reach out and touch someone" are all examples of ________.
- brand slogan
- brand personality
- brand vision
- brand mission
Which method identifies the effect sponsorship has on consumers brand knowledge?
- Demand-side method
- Pricing method
- Supply-side method
- Positioning method
Search MKT 571 Final Exam Quiz Answers click here MKT 571 Final Exam
A social definition of marketing says ______.
- a company should focus exclusively on achieving high production efficiency, low costs, and mass distribution to facilitate the broadest possible access to the company’s products
- marketing is the process of extracting maximum value from consumers to facilitate corporate growth
- marketing is the process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating, offering, and freely exchanging products and services of value with others
- effective marketing requires companies to remove intermediaries to achieve a closer connection with direct consumers
Prestige LLC, a small company that manufactures specialty cereals and energy bars, wants to launch a "green marketing" program in response to heightened consumer awareness about environmental issues. What should the company do to maximize the program's chances of being successful?
- Emphasize benefits to the consumer rather than environmental benefits.
- Explain the rules and regulations laid out by governmental agencies to protect the environment.
- Demonstrate that the products will benefit both customers and the society in the long-term.
- Focus on the efforts and costs incurred by the company to bring these "green" products to consumers.
MKT 571 Final Exam download now uop MKT 571 Final Exam
The marketing manager needs to know the cost of the research project before approving it. During which stage of the marketing research process would such a consideration most likely take place?
- Step 1 – defining the problem
- Step 2 – developing the research plan
- Step 4 – analyzing the information
- Step 5 – drafting the report
New-to-the-world products are ________.
- new product enhancements that supplement established products
- existing products that are targeted to new geographical markets
- new products that create an entirely new market
- low-cost products designed to obtain an edge in highly competitive markets
MKT 571 Final Exam related help? Click to download MKT 571 Final Exam Answers
_______ is an approach that considers different ethnic and cultural segments require targeted marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Ethnic-based marketing
- Diversity marketing
- Multicultural marketing
- Specialized marketing
30. The three guidelines for anticipating management reactions are (1) prior to the crisis during normal day-to day operations, (2) at the moment some event triggers the crisis, and (3) during the crisis situation that triggers the event. These guidelines are the stages for ________.
• decision making
• provoking solutions
• crisis management
Download MKT 571 Final Exam complete solutions with MKT 571 Final Exam Answers
Further-more courses are offered by Uop E Tutors in best prices.
Check Extra Guidelines at:- http://www.uopetutors.com/