Instant download STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 from Uop E Tutors
Uop E Tutors gives an opportunity to phoenix students that they get package of study material in which exam guides, notes, solved papers and more are provided. Most of our students were rewarded qualifying scores in final exam. We always help students in any case they want. We recommended best course like STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3, it include STR 581 Week 6 Capstone Examination Part 3 and Capstone Examination Part 3 Answers. Mainly, study content is very important which needs to be proper and well prepared and Uop E Tutors always give the righteous study material for every course.
Acquire STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 Questions and Answers
1. A company that attempts to lead its industry in price and convenience by pursuing a focus on lean and efficient operations is pursuing what strategy?
- Operational excellence
- Low-cost leadership
- Customer intimacy
- Product leadership
2. One of the ways to change the course of a brand is to modify the product. Under product modification, ________ adds size, weight, materials, supplements, and accessories that expand the product’s performance, versatility, safety, or convenience.
- technological improvement
- feature improvement
- style improvement
- quality improvement
STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 download now uop STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3
3. Marketers need to identify the hierarchy of attributes that guide consumer decision making in order to understand different competitive forces and how these various sets get formed. This process of identifying the hierarchy is called ________.
- market estimation
- brand association
- market partitioning
- market valuation
4. This is designed to check systematically and continuously whether the premises on which the strategy is based are still valid
- Special alert control
- Strategic surveillance
- Implementation control
- Premise control
Complete STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 Answers right here STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3
5. A firm must know where to position its product based on price and
- promotional efforts
6. When performing this analysis, it is good for strategic planners to consider similarities between the benefits the customers derive from the products and services that other firms offer.
- Competitive analysis
- Business analysis
- Customer analysis
- Company analysis
STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 related help? Click to download STR 581 capstone exam part 3
7. What is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, and psychological benefits customers expect from a given market offering because of the product, service, people, and image?
- Ultimate service benefit
- Complete marketing benefit
- Total customer benefit
- Total management benefit
8. A valuable result of task environment analysis with respect to geographic, demographic, psychographic and buyer-behavior factors is called
- competitor profile
- financial position
- vendor profile
- customer profile
9. The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda
10. Large-scale, future-oriented plans for interacting with the competitive environment to achieve the company objective refers to its
- dynamic policies
- competitive analysis
Want to see the complete STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3..?? Click STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3
11. With ________ as a target market strategy, the firm concentrates on serving many needs of a particular customer group.
- single-segment concentration
- product specialization
- market specialization
- selective specialization
12. Company X's principal strength is its inbound and outbound logistics system; its relative weakness, however, is after-sales service. Its competitor, Company Y, however is often plagued with lagging shipments and an inflexible distribution setup. Company Y remains successful because it maintains a fully staffed service department and, as a result, the company is known for its dependable service. This type of analysis allows them to identify ways to build on relative strengths and avoid dependence on capabilities at which the other firm excels.
- Past performance comparison
- Industry comparison
13. The strategic factor that involves the beliefs, values, attitudes, opinions, and lifestyles of persons in the firm’s external environment, as developed from cultural, ecological, demographic, religious, educational, and ethnic conditioning.
- Political factor
- Stakeholder factor
- Economic factor
- Social factor
STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 Questions just a click away STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3
14. Leaders galvanize commitment to embrace change through clarifying strategic intent, building an organization, and
- shaping organizational culture
- developing a vision
- developing a mission
- planning strategy
15. How do functional tactics compare to business strategies?
- Functional tactics are more focused on the general direction of the firm than business strategies.
- Functional tactics are more focused on a commitment to corporate strategy than business strategies.
- Functional tactics are more specific than business strategies.
- Functional tactics are more long-term than business strategies.
16. Under which of the following conditions is the frequency the most important factor in media selection?
- When introducing flanker brands
- When going into undefined target markets
- When launching infrequently purchased brands
- When there is high consumer resistance to the product
Whole STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 solutions right here Capstone Final Examination part 3
17. New-to-the-world products are ________.
- new product enhancements that supplement established products
- low-cost products designed to obtain an edge in highly competitive markets
- new products that create an entirely new market
- existing products that are targeted to new geographical markets
18. BMW’s "The ultimate driving machine," American Express' "Don't leave home without it," New York Times' "All the news that's fit to print," and AT&T's "Reach out and touch someone" are all examples of ________.
- brand mission
- brand vision
- brand slogan
- brand personality
19. Which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income, prices, savings, and credit that affect the company?
Download STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 complete solutions with Capstone Examination Part 3 Answers
20. Prestige LLC, a small company that manufactures specialty cereals and energy bars, wants to launch a "green marketing" program in response to heightened consumer awareness about environmental issues. What should the company do to maximize the program's chances of being successful?
- Explain the rules and regulations laid out by governmental agencies to protect the environment.
- Focus on the efforts and costs incurred by the company to bring these "green" products to consumers.
- Emphasize benefits to the consumer rather than environmental benefits.
- Demonstrate that the products will benefit both customers and the society in the long-term.
21. When diversification involves additions of a business related to the firm in terms of technology, markets or products, it involves
- vertical diversification
- concentric diversification
- horizontal integration
- concentrated growth
22. These social responsibilities are those that are voluntarily assumed by a business or organization. They include public relations activities, good citizenship, and full corporate social responsibility.
- Economic responsibility
- Legal responsibility
- Employee responsibility
- Discretionary responsibility
STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 on here just a click away STR 581 week 6 Capstone Examination Part 3 Answers
23. Which control should periodically reassess its approach to the marketplace with a good marketing audit?
- Strategic control
- Marketing control
- Ethical control
- Performance control
24. What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing?
- Regular prices
- Fixed pricing
- Price adaptation
- Altered pricing
25. A set of ideas on organizational control based on the belief that the separation of the ownership from management creates the potential for the wishes of owners to be ignored refers to
- agency theory
- the moral hazard problem
- Adam’s theory
- ethical responsibilities
Click on STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 and download Capstone Examination Part 3 Answers
26. Firms using this generic strategy attempt to build customer loyalty by stressing a specific product attribute above other product qualities.
- Cost leadership
- Concentrated growth
27. A company can learn a great deal by analyzing the degrees of brand loyalty. For example, ________ can show the firm which brands are most competitive with its own.
- hard-core loyals
- shifting loyals
- split loyals
28. This is an important structural decision and resultant separate activities need to be coordinated and integrated back together as a whole so the business functions effectively.
Find the STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 right here STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3
29. This is a historically popular technique through which managers create a quick overview of a company's strategic situation—it is based on achieving a sound fit between internal resources and the external situation.
- Internal analysis
- Value chain analysis
- External analysis
- SWOT analysis
30. The marketing manager needs to know the cost of the research project before approving it. During which stage of the marketing research process would such a consideration most likely take place?
- Step 4 – analyzing the information
- Step 5 – drafting the report
- Step 1 – defining the problem
- Step 2 – developing the research plan
Want STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3 details? Download now STR 581 Capstone Final Exam Part 3
Look at the best of Courses:-