SOC 100 Week 3 Stratification Media Analysis -
Select a television program that you know contains a social inequality or social class theme
(e.g. racism, sexism, social class categories).
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of the program in which you complete the following:
• Provide a brief introduction that includes the program's title, describes the type of program, and explains which social theme you are addressing.
• Describe and explain scenes that apply to the social theme.
• Aside from verbal language, identify all observed body language, facial expressions, gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal cues, symbols, and any other means by which inequalities are displayed.
• Explain your interpretation of the meanings of the identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.
• Summarize how these interpretations are important to the sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social class theme.
• Provide a conclusion that summarizes the key points in your analysis.
Format your analysis paper consistent with APA guidelines.